Monday, June 30, 2008

Honda CBF Stunner





Now, it’s not exactly as I expected it to be, is the new 125 from Honda, the CBF Stunner – 11bhp, 11Nm of torque, hydraulic shocks, analog meters and regular lamps.

But where it does leave the rest of the 125s behind is in the styling stakes – it does look like a more modern Karizma really with its half front faring et al. it also gets tubeless tyres and split seats.

It is what Honda calls a sporty 125 designed to appeal to the boys in their late teens – so it gets rearset footpegs and a toe-only gear shifter. One of my colleagues rode the bike and said it doesn’t feel as fast as Honda quotes it to be - 0-60kmph in 5.2 seconds. He also mentioned it should compare well with the Gladiator in terms of performance, ride as well as handling.

More on the bike is a weeks time.. till then here are the specs from the bike’s brochure.

3 comments:

Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
TVS Jupiter 3 Wheeler

Keep Posting:)

jasonbob said...

moncler
curry 6
nike max shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
longchamp
nike lebron shoes
nike kyrie 5
balenciaga speed trainer
salvatore ferragamo belt
adidas tubular x
xiaofang20191217

Anonymous said...

Now, it’s not exactly as I expected it to be, is the new 125 from Honda, the CBF Stunner – 11bhp, 11Nm of torque, hydraulic shocks, analog meters and regular lamps.
buy bulk t shirts canada
cheap bulk t shirts canada