Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Help needed!!!

Ok, here’s the thing…
I am interested in knowing what exactly would a motorcycling enthusiast like you, want to see on tele in an auto show; for bikes, of course.
But, before I get into the details, let me share with you where I am coming from - I have been part of an auto show for almost two months now, and have a done few bike stories on the show as well. As there’s very limited time, four maybe five minutes for a story, it’ impossible to talk about everything.
So, I’d like you to tell me what I should focus on in the future.
To make things simpler, I am listing a few aspects and would like you to rate these in terms of what you’d like to see, hear and know.

Want to know about…
1- features
2- engine specs
3- performance
4- ride & handling
5- pricing
6- competition
7- and whether you ought to buy it or not.

Want to see more of…
1- more stills showing all angles and various details of the bike
2- tracking shots (moving shots taken from a car ahead or behind: these mostly lack drama)
3- Passing shots (camera is stationary,while the bike comes from a distance and zooms past)
4- Cornering shots

Want to hear about…
1- More of me talking into the camera
2- More of bike shots with a person talking about the bike in the background – in tele terms it’s called voice over or VO in short.

I am really hoping, I’ll get some feedback here. Will also put a poll for it soon.
Thanks for your time.
Cheers,
RPM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

interesting question. I would definitely like to see more of you. Talking with a little more drawl... :P

Jokes apart. Miss your appearances on Tv. And the gyan.

caberg konda said...

I would definitely like to see more of you. Talking with a little more drawl.